how to NOT be an au·tom·a·ton
- drive the "wrong" way home (the path least traveled)
- turn off all electronics and just sit outside
- describe something in great detail to yourself or another. how does it taste, look, feel. use all your senses. my favorite things to describe are sex and food.
- try a new "exotic" food from the grocery store (exotic=something you don't eat)
- look up when walking (the world is a beautiful friendly place)
- make eye contact (it can be scary but it feeeels so nice)
- talk in elevators (a simple hello would suffice)
- start appreciating something you complain about
- say i love you to yourself
- let an old belief go
to be continued....
deviating from your normal plan, path, response creates new neural pathways which help you TAKE back your life and your dreams! boom!