5 Things :: Gratitute List
Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. + Denis Waitley
1. Olympus Pen Camera: I remember seeing the commercial for the first time and knowing this camera would be mine. I use to carry a big clunky digital SLR and now my little camera is all I shoot with. It ramps up my creativity and it was given to me by the universe.
2. Nurses : When you have a loved one spend a lot of time in the hospital you instantly become really grateful for the care they are receiving no matter how imperfect the system. I am grateful for nurses, and doctors young and old. (Even more grateful for my own vibrant health!)
3. Moms : The way humanity got here was by our Mothers...yes I know dudes helped but Mother's sustain life in a way that is so beautiful. They are our biggest fans, our friends, and our first loves in life. Go hug someone who has mothered you.
4. Fruit : I am a little obsessed with tasting new exotic fruits but I also have been so grateful for delicious, sweet watermelon this summer. I think I have set a personal record and have eaten water melon almost daily for 2 months. So grateful for the delicious fruit that offers its self up to us to enjoy!
5. Humanity : Sometimes I look at people and see pain in their eyes, or wonder what their story may be. I am grateful for humanity because we all have struggled, loved, lost, and somehow we can still be of service to one another.