5 Thoughts On Love
- You heart is actually bottomless. Which gives you permission to love everyone you encounter.
- Since when did being addicted to love get to be a bad thing? Is their a healthy addiction? After all love is what makes the world go round.
- Everybody plays the fool, sometimes. There no exception to the rule and I'm glad. I'm over feeling anything but great about expressing how I feel at all costs. If we all decided to treat the other as they treat us where would we be? Unless we were all on our love game, we would be screwed. So keep loving. Keep playing the fool, and don't fucking feel bad about it!
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” + Maya Angelou
- If you are too much for someone. Too expressive. Too tall. Too curvy. Too dark. Too communicative. Too sexual. Too anything.... There are a tribe of people who are ready to love you just as you are. So let anything go that insults your soul.