Yes! Dance is self love.
Mother of 4 - Shamanic Merwife - Moon Circle - Medicine Drum Maker - Dancer - Dreamer
DEFINE SELF LOVE IN A TWEET
Knowing where you come from.. having compassion for yourself and your story.
WHY LOVE YOURSELF?
This take may be different to others, on what self love is... but I had never felt such love and compassion for myself until I understood the story of my conception and birth. These things made me the person I am, created the wounds and ways I carry with me. I honour my path to healing, all the tiny steps I have taken, to know myself fully, the inner and outer work that make me the woman I am today. I have compassion for the way I react to certain things and can (self) lovingly help myself to learn a new way of being. I love that young girl that is still trying to protect me from things that are no longer a danger. I self love her to feeling safe in this time and body.
FAVORITE SELF LOVE RITUALS?
- Sitting in Circle with women
- Eating things that heal my body
IF SELF LOVE CAN BE FOUND IN ALL THINGS. WHICH OF THESE ITEMS BEST DESCRIBES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT CURRENTLY?
- Marvin Gaye gentle playing on Vinyl
- A glance from your beloved
- The exhilaration of traveling to a new place
- Warm dutch apple pie
- A well worn copy of your favorite book
- Passing someone in a crowd who smells like your favorite person
Sending my 5 year old self a smile xx
TIME TO GET VULNERABLE. RATE YOUR SELF LOVE PRACTICE & SHARE A TIP THAT WOULD TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
7. Caring for your family is an act of self love, if all is well in the family, all is well within you. Your children are a beautiful reflection of your inner world.. How are they looking? If there is imbalance and struggle, tend to them, help them, this will create balance and flow in your own life so you can then look to and tend to yourself... and dance!
WHY TGM WANTED YOU TO MEET TALULAH.
“I meet Talulah at Spirit Weavers last year. Her presence felt so supportive, real, and honest. The spirit of her drums has stuck in my soul. Seeing her now on social media... dancing, and creating her life so powerfully. I am even more in awe and excited to see her again." - Ayesha, TGM