Hope is an energy!
The entire world is feeling a great deal of despair. Everyday we look and something else is being sold to us as the truth of our human condition. I think we all are feeling some sense of helplessness, sadness, or fear. In times like these where do we go? What do we do?
Here are a few things I have done this summer to neutralize so much intense energy around:
- Disconnect from the machine. Turn off your TV. Your ipad. Your phone. All of your devices and take a break.
- Reconnect with your breath and the beat of your heart. It's as simple as putting your hand over your heart and remembering all the good that you have experienced or seen. Take some DEEP cleansing breaths.
- Get into the wisdom of your body. For me the quickest way is dance, yoga, or orgasm. Use liberally.
- Go out of your way to be kind. Create more energy of love, hope, and kindness by walking the talk.
- Sleep. Take extra care of yourself and sleep when you feel tired. All of this madness is a sign of a major upgrade in consciousness and that takes a tool on your meat suit.
- Hydration. Good clean water. Free from fluoride and other impurities. If you are blessed to live near a clean spring go baptize yourself.
- Connect with like-minded people who are open to having hard but loving conversations about what we are seeing in the collective experience.
One of the biggest realizations I have had is how much power is in my little pinky. All of us. We have been sold a narrative that we have no power to turn this ship around. That simply isn't true. All it takes is a shift in thinking and possibilities begin to present themselves. As I finish writing this I am envisioning every single person who will read it and I am sending love. I am sending the energy of all of my numbered suggestions into the world. Everything is energy and where energy flows things change.